This signature event, generously sponsored by MINI of the Main Line, runs throughout the City of Brotherly Love, passing many famous landmarks, and supports Chestnut Hill Meals on Wheels!
WHEN: Sunday, August 9, 2015
WHERE: Chestnut Hill East Septa Station: 9 W Evergreen Ave, Philadelphia [MAP]
MEETUP TIME: 9:20 a.m. (Please do not arrive early. We will be staging cars.)
DRIVER’S MEETING: 9:50 a.m. First group departs at 10 a.m.
END POINT: THE SIMEONE
Rally: $5 Members, $15 Non-Members
When you enter the parking lot, please heed your parking attendants. View the forum thread for detailed parking instructions. Don’t forget to PB4UGO. There are bathrooms at area businesses and coffee shops.
Raffle and Prizes: (Proceeds benefit Chestnut Hill Meals on Wheels)
Change 4 Change: Collect spare change from home and your cup holders and put it to good use! Dump it in your team’s bucket at the start point for a chance to win a prize!
50/50: You can buy 50/50 tickets for $5 each at the start and end points!
Raffle: Prizes donated by awesome sponsors and fellow members will be on view at the end point. Tickets cost $1 each or Barry’s arm’s length for $10. Grab tickets at the start or end points!
- You MUST be present AT THE DRAWINGS to win. If you cannot be present, your non-refundable ticket purchase will still support the Meals on Wheels charity.
- The raffle prize, if an accessory or mod, MUST fit your MINI. If you win and the accessory or mod is determined not to fit your MINI, the award is forfeited and we will draw again. Items will be clearly marked.
- The raffle prize, if a donated/installed vendor modification, MUST be claimed within 3 months of winning. If not claimed within 3 months, you surrender the prize and its value.
End Point and Lunch Info: Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum | Approximate arrival time: 11:30AM If you wish to attend The Simeone but not the rally, please post in the event thread and we will add you to the catering headcount. The rally will conclude with lunch provided by MINI of the Main Line at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum. What to bring:
- 2-way radios
- Full tank of gas
- Your PhillyMINI member badge (or $35 to become a member! Memberships will be available for purchase prior to the rally start)
- Fees: $5 for members / $15 for non-members. Will be collected at the start point!
- Spare change for your team’s Meals on Wheels challenge collection!
- $ to buy clings/buttons (quantities limited)
- $ to buy Raffle tickets for sweet MINI flair ($1 per ticket or $10 for an arm’s length!)
- $5 to buy a 50/50 ticket and support Meals on Wheels (you could win half the amount of CASH collected!)
RSVPs are now closed
Join the discussion or request to be added to the waiting list by posting in the forum thread here!
PLEASE INDICATE IN YOUR RSVP IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE MUSEUM AND LUNCH.