Attention all PhillyMINI Members:
Nominations are now open for the position of PhillyMINI Prime MINIster!!*
With a special thanks to our existing Prime MINIster for her service to PhillyMINI from 2011 through 2016, it’s time to elect a Prime MINIster to serve for the next two-year term. Nominations are open and will close at noon on October 31st. Current paid members in good standing for 2016 may nominate another current paid member in good standing to hold the position. At the end of the nomination period, the MINIster of Membership will reach out to those nominated and will verify their interest before opening the voting.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria for a nomination:
• MUST be a current paid member in good standing for all of 2016
• MUST be active in PhillyMINI events (as a volunteer, host, rallyemaster, minister, ambassador, etc)
• Experience in non-profit organization procedures helpful but not necessary
• Must respect the 13+ year legacy of PhillyMINI, to sustain and continue to develop an inclusive culture where all MINI/Mini owners are welcome and treated with respect, to keep PhillyMINI inviting and the sort of place you go to because your friends are there and never the sort of place to feel threatened.
• Appoint qualified like-minded Deputy Prime MINIsters as required, to assist the Prime MINIster in the running of PhillyMINI.
• Personally or with appointed officers, be willing to make the time and energy commitment required to lead the Club.
• Serve for a two year term, effective 12/12/2016, with the opportunity for re-election in accordance with the bylaws.
• Call for and preside over club officer meetings, including a year-in-review officers meeting and a planning meeting of club officers, the purpose of which is to assess club performance, fill officer position vacancies, and to select ambassadors and/or any other positions required.
• Formulate all other required meetings of members, to establish themes and set agendas.
• Personally or with appointed officers determine the yearly event schedule and the production of rally buttons, clings, and CDs.
• Personally or with appointed officers, maintain a process for the management of yearly club finances and non-profit status.
• Personally or with appointed officers, maintain a process for the management of the PhillyMINI “.org” page, Forum, FaceBook page and any other beneficial social media outlets.
• Personally or with appointed officers, respect, appreciate and manage relationships with all local MINI dealerships.
• Personally or with appointed officers, maintain a relationship with MINI USA.
• Maintain PhillyMINI’s status as a non-profit corporation in the State of Pennsylvania.
• Maintain PhillyMINI’s legacy of conducting charitable events, ensuring that funds are dispensed accordingly.
• Be willing to maintain PhillyMINI’s reputation as one of the most organized, friendly, and energetic MINI clubs around and to appreciate and respect the efforts of all who volunteer their time, effort and energy to make that a reality year after year.
• Be willing to smile and make sure the members are smiling more!
Please submit your nominations firstname.lastname@example.org*with the following information:
>>A short explanation of why you are nominating this individual for the position of Prime MINIster.
Only complete applications will be considered.
• Nominations are due no later than noon on October 31st.
• Deadline for nominees to accept the nomination: November 6th.
• Nominees will be posted on the Forums shortly thereafter.
• Voting will take place via electronic ballot beginning on or around November 12th. Only paid members in good standing are eligible to vote.
• The new Prime MINIster will be announced on December 12th.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email@example.com*or*nominations@phil lymini.org