This signature event runs throughout the City of Brotherly Love, passing many famous landmarks, and supports Philabundance!
WHEN: Sunday, August 7, 2016
WHERE: Chestnut Hill East Septa Station: 9 W Evergreen Ave, Philadelphia [MAP]
MEETUP TIME: 9:00 a.m. (previous time was 7 a.m.)
DRIVER’S MEETING: 9:30 a.m. (previous time was 7:30). First group departs right after the meeting.
END POINT: Victory Beer Hall, 1100 Pattison Avenue, Philadelphia [MAP]
COST: Rally: $10 Members, $15 Non-Members
When you enter the parking lot, use the spaces to the left and avoid parking in front of the train station. Don’t forget to PB4UGO. There are bathrooms at area businesses and coffee shops.
Check In Information:
Rally groups will be posted on the Thursday before the rally. Please check the forums on Thursday evening or after to determine your rally group.
You will check in with your rally master on the day of the event.
Raffle and Prizes (Proceeds benefit Philabundance)
Change 4 Change: Collect spare change from home and your cup holders and put it to good use! Dump it in your team’s bucket at the start point for a chance to win a prize!
50/50: You can buy 50/50 tickets for $5 each at the start and end points!
Raffle: Prizes donated by awesome sponsors and fellow members will be on view at the end point. Tickets cost $1 each or an arm’s length for $10. Grab tickets at the start or end points!
- You MUST be present AT THE DRAWINGS to win. If you cannot be present, your non-refundable ticket purchase will still support the Philabundance charity.
- The raffle prize, if an accessory or mod, MUST fit your MINI. If you win and the accessory or mod is determined not to fit your MINI, the award is forfeited and we will draw again. Items will be clearly marked.
- The raffle prize, if a donated/installed vendor modification, MUST be claimed within 3 months of winning. If not claimed within 3 months, you surrender the prize and its value.
End Point and Lunch Info:
Victory Beer Hall: Approximate arrival time: 11:30AM
The menu will feature Philadelphia Phavorites like Mini Beef and Chicken Cheesesteaks, Mini Italian Hoagies, Philly Soft Pretzels with a mustard assortment and Victory’s own house-made chips!
There is a cash bar on site. Please partake responsibly.
If you wish to attend lunch at Victory Beer Hall but not the rally, please post in the event thread and we will add you to the catering headcount. Cost to attend the lunch is $10 per member, $15 per non-member.
What to bring:
- 2-way radios
- Full tank of gas
- Your PhillyMINI member badge (or $35 to become a member! Memberships will be available for purchase prior to the rally start)
- Fees: $10 for members / $15 for non-members. Will be collected at the start point!
- Spare change for your team’s Philabundance challenge collection!
- $ to buy clings/buttons (quantities limited)
- $ to buy Raffle tickets for sweet MINI flair ($1 per ticket or $10 for an arm’s length!)
- $5 to buy a 50/50 ticket and support Philabundance (you could win half the amount of CASH collected!)
PLEASE INDICATE IN YOUR RSVP IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE RALLY AND LUNCH.
Maximum Number of MINIs: 50 (We can add more teams if we have a waiting list.)